Music transfer from iPod to iPod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.2 Ghz, 160 GB, 2GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 256MB SDRAM
Hey, apologies for reposting if i have, however i haven't seen to get a clear answer to my problem. I'm sure like many, i am going to be upgrading from a 30gb video to the 64gb touch (hoorah for more memory!) I have gone through 2 pc's and 1 mac while holding this 30gb ipod, and as you can imagine my music has been scattered/lost since moving computers. So im wondering if i can transfer music from on ipod to another without having to make duplicates and getting all messy on the computer. deleting thousands of duplicates is not a task im going to do for this winter break! So help me out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
One option is to simply transfer all the music from the iPod Video onto the computer you plan on syncing the iPod touch with rather than try and cobble together a collection from various computers. This way it's only the songs you want and no need to worry about duplicates.

Some options for ripping songs from your iPod are Senuti and iRip

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I'm no expert on iPod, but I think I have an answer for this one. There's a free utility called Senuti (itunes spelled backwards) that moves tunes from an iPod to the computer. Just do that, creating a new Playlist of those tunes. Then load that Playlist onto your other iPod. Is that what you're after?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB Hardrive, Overclocked (9700m GT) 9600m GT
There is no way or no way that i know of to transfer music to ipod to ipod. But you can copy all of your music into someone else computer with a program called SENUTI. Its on versiontracker.com, and look it up yourself cuz im too lazy. And yes i think that will solve your problem. Best Regards :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Senuti is no longer free. Costs $18. The free trial has a 1,000 song limit, so it could technically be free if you have fewer than 1,000 songs. However, iRip is 100% free and I hear it's a great program.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.