Need Good Mapping Software for Mac OS

Reaction score
I am a long time Mac user, but have always kept a PC around for use with Microsoft Map - I do a lot of market research and have needed a good data plotting solution for US and Canada.

PC is now on the fritz and am looking for a new solution that is either Mac based or web-based. As far as I can see, there is no Microsoft Map solution for the Mac and I am not big on installing Windows on my Mac - I would like to find either a mac or web-based solution.

Any suggestions from the forum experts? I am also a newbie on this forum, so please give me grace if I have put this in the wrong place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
There is not really a good mapping software for mac. There is Route 66, but it is pretty well useless, and not updated, I don't think. That is the one thing that I have found lacking. Delorme used to support macs, but not in many years. Think you'll have to go web-based.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.