First Post ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Does anyone else treat their iBook like it's their baby or is it just me? :unsure:

I just got a new iBook 800 mhz 14.1" and I love it. Screen is a great size for me since I'm not carrying it around much, but I can say if portability is important, definately get the 12" screen. But anyway, back to your normal lives after reading my rambling post :p

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I use to baby my Ti book until, I got a scratch on the cover.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I am actually thinking about getting a new computer, I have a iMac 800 (along with a bunch of old school macs), Ide like to geta iBook or a Powerbook.. Since it wouldn't be my main computer, It doesn't have to be anything special. Just I always find myself at home or some place noticing a ethernet port and just wanting my iMac to plug-in and go.

as for babying... one of my friends touched my flat pannel iMac and made the pixels jump, I was about to flip out at the kid after I did a quick pixel check, but all was in order so I told him to get his own monitor to kill. Yea, all my macs i still baby. Only 3 people in this world have touched my keyboard with the password lock off :D

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one so possesive ;). I would recommend the iBook as a backup laptop computer. Use the money you save to max out the ram and you'll be good to go!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
And Ill also wait till this summer when they release the new mac updates and price drops. :)

You sold me, I guess ill go with the iBook then. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.