Office:Mac2008/Software Licences in General

Reaction score
Hi All,

This might sound stupid and I think I know the answer but.....

I've bought Office:Mac2008 and installed it on one Macbook. Can I use the same copy and same Product Key to install it on another Mac?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Read the software license, often you can install on a desktop and a portable on the assumption you are not using the software on both machines at the same time

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
No - one key per running machine. If you own the other Mac, you might. As per the license agreement (Section 2b): "Portable Device. You may install another copy on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device." Is it a portable Mac?

That's the license for Home and Student so it might be different for different editions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
You can't use it simultaneously though, at least not when connected to the Internet. Same with Photoshop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.