• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

police scanners

Reaction score
wondering where u live and what type of scanners you people use
i use a pro 106,handheld ,located in Vancouver,B.C

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Modesto Central California. I have older type scanners (Not Crystal, just not brand new. Bearcat 220 that still works as good as the day it was made, Bearcat 200 Channel Pocket (Forget the model right now) and Bearcat BC-170 which I have on 24/7 and it always works great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Australia.... ACT.........Uniden UBC73XLT Handheld Scanner great little hand held that has a great range and works well .... Keeps me entertained for hours in the car or in the home ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Fresno California area. I got a radioshack pro-82. works good enough for me to listen to local police department.

OP
Reaction score
sound off people...whats your scanner's
lol
i'm bored sat night

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.