Synching/Restoring Address Book

Reaction score
To start off, I just wanted to say hello to everyone at MacForums. I've been an onlooker for some time and now have made the new step as to adding to the mix. Pleased to meet everyone.

Ok, my problem. I noticed duplicates in my address book after spending much time editing my address book within my iphone and decided to delete all my contacts within my address book within my MacBook. Thinking that when I would synch my iphone back to my mac would then populate the Mac address book with my new collection, I sorely found that my iPhone now has no contacts and did the exact opposite of what I was hoping to achieve.

So, i tried restoring the address book, however, time machine was not set up and the help manual did not specify any other means to restore my MacBook address book contacts. Am I S-out-of-luck or is there a way to restore my address book within my MacBook?

Also, if this is not possible, I DID upload all my contacts to my Gmail account. Is there a way to synch back all my contacts from my gmail account back to Address book?

Thanks for any/all suggestions or feedback as to getting myself back restored.

Respectfully,

Amer1can Paratrooper

OP
A
Reaction score
Hey MG fan, sorry for getting back so late. I want to thank you for the link - it got me squared away again - all the best my man.

Amer1can Paratrooper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
Not a problem man thats why Im here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.