My Mini

E

Ex_PC_Puke

Finally got photoshop up and running and starting to get photos on to the mini -- we've had to down size our home office space (good thing I bought the mini !) so its "cozy"

Off of the mini I have 2 stakable Belkin USB2 hubs connecting the following to the mini: HP ink jet - Epson scanner - Epson Photo Stylus - Shuffle dock - sync cable for my Palm - and the keyboard. More than a few zip-ties to keep things under control

And of course I have my spirit wolf and spirit bear gaurding the mini - wolf facing east into the coming day - bear facing north where my heart is

work area 640.jpg

my mini 640.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Nice post! Happy day! :alien:

OP
E

EvoMac

grats on the mini you will love it! I got mine in Feb and the best purchase I made in a while... cept for the fact that apple has a terrible way of making you spend more money.

First I got my iPod... love that so bought the mini... loved that so I bought a 20inch lcd to make the mini feel better ..

Reaction score
itloser said:
grats on the mini you will love it! I got mine in Feb and the best purchase I made in a while... cept for the fact that apple has a terrible way of making you spend more money.

First I got my iPod... love that so bought the mini... loved that so I bought a 20inch lcd to make the mini feel better ..

I own a mini as a second mac in the house. It was such a great buy!

Post those pictures in the Official Setup Thread under the VIDEO AND AUDIO section of Macforums.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.