Can anyone recommend a calendar app that displays icons in the month view?

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am trying to find an calendar/datebook ipod touch app that will let me assign a small icon to my activities that is viewable in the monthly view. I recently upgraded to an Ipod Touch from a Palm Treo. I used to use a palm app called Datebook6 that allowed me to view my monthly calendar with up to 3 icons per day (I assigned 1 icon for work days, a different icon for Dr. appointments, etc etc )

So from the monthly view, I could quickly scan which days I was working and which ones I had various types of appointments. There were about 100 separate icons I could select to represent these different activities.

Compare this to the monthly view in the Ipod. I see an identical "dot" to represent my schedule, on every single day of the month. This is worthless to me if I must manually go thru each day of the month to see what that dot represents. I've seen some apps that color code different activities, but I'm looking for more than 5 different selections to differentiate my activities.

I've spent hours in the app store to find an icon app but to no avail. Can anyone recommend an app that would do what I am looking for? Thank you in advance for your help. Happy Holidays!

OP
J
Reaction score
Solved my own problem. I'm using an app called iPlan monthly calendar and Emoji Icons App to add the icons I wanted. Works great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.