HTC Diamond with my Macbook Pro?

Reaction score
So I just got an HTC Diamond currently running Windows Mobile, but I'm going to put Android on it soon enough. I want to transfer music/pictures to/from it and my Macbook Pro, which is the new 1300$ 13" model. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried missing sync, but the program is crazy and not free. I can't get anything to work and it doesn't even seem to recognize the device.
-thanks in advance! :)

OP
Wman
Reaction score
I need to do this pretty much now and I find very little information out there, so I'm bumping. The HTC Diamond is plugged into my macbook pro now, but nothing really happens.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
The missing sync is pretty much your only option...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
I have Macbook and HTC Touch Pro2 with WinMo 6.5 and agree with you about missing sync craziness. I changed to syncmate by Eltima. There is a free version with limited sync options, I upgraded to the expert level as I use the combination for my business. No craziness at all, at last a sensible sync option! Photos sync well with iphoto. Not for Android as far as I know though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.