Alternative Logitech keyboard drivers?

Reaction score
Hi all--

I'm new to macs, and I just bought a mini. I have been very happy with it, but one problem I haven't been able to solve is making full use of my Logitech Wave keyboard, which I like and want to keep using.

All the standard keys work just fine as do the volume control, mute, play/pause and other music control buttons. It's just the Fn key and the other special keys ("media center", "zoom", etc.) that I can't get to work.

I installed Logitech's standard driver, and it worked great for the keyboard, but it didn't recognize my G5 laser mouse. So I found Steermouse, and that has been working great for taking advantage of all the G5 buttons, but it required that I uninstall the Logitech driver in order for it to work.

All in all, I'd rather have a good mouse driver over a keyboard driver, but it would be nice to have both. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.