Text Messaging Software

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows of software that allows me to copy my texts over from my cell... which is not an iphone.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
It may help to know what your cellphone is, rather than what it is not.

OP
B
Reaction score
Well I was just including that it was not an iphone because I know that iphone has a program and obviously it would be compatible with mac.

I know that my specific phone doesn't have a program with it, so I was just looking in general. I also know there are sites where you can forward your messages to (one by one) and they save them, but they don't retain all of the detail. Like who it's from. My phone is a Samsung, but I think if there is a program that it would be compatible with many phones.

lio

Reaction score
Hello! I am also interested in a program that transfers my sms from my Samsung SGH-L700 to my MBP. Can you help me?

Thank you in advance! :Smirk:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
This is supposed to work with Samsung cell phones. Your mileage may vary.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.