3 computers 1 ipod

R

ro_jello

I have a pc and mac at home and a pc at work. when i plug my ipod in it asks me if i want to replace all the songs on my ipod with the library on which ever computer im on. I just want to add the songs from one computer to my ipod and so on. How can i do that?

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

in the prefs in itunes under the ipod tab turn off aoutomatic updates

OP
R

ro_jello

will that let me put the songs from a different computer on my ipod and keep whats on my ipod?

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

it should i will try it when i get home i am not on my mac know...i think what u will have to do is mount the ipod and the maunally drap the enw playlist over... i wuill try it when ig et home as stated above if someone dosnt correct me

OP
D

d-funct

I would also like to know this because my tiger update did'nt go as smooth as I had hoped ... I managed to zap my user somehow when I did an 'update' :( which means that I've lost my iTunes libery but its still all on my ipod and its bugging the **** out of me because of the fact I can't pull it down from the iPod :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.