Menu Bar Boot Up

Reaction score
Hi, I have a MBP 2.66 late 2008 model with 4gb of ram and lately ever since I bought the new magic mouse every so often my menu bar won't load properly. It loads like transparent then I have to move my mouse up to it for it to fill in the color. And last time the menu bar didn't even load up at all. I'm thinking it might be the bluetooth mouse menu icon because I removed it and it hasn't done it since. I put it back on today to see if it starts. But I'm having a lot of trouble with this mainly because it doesn't happen consistently. I happens then it doesn't. So if anybody knows about this issue and can help your info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I had this problem in the past, without bluetooth mouse.
I resolved it by repairing permissions, and reinstalling my version of OS X.
It kept coming back intermittently for me with SL until I did the combo update to 10.6.2
I have no explanation for this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.