Snap'n'Drag with Snow Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
I have been having issues with Snap'n'Drag since using SL (not sure if it may have occurred a bit with Leopard as well). I can open the program, but it then just closes before being able to be useful. I have since downloaded a few other replacements for it, but I would still like to be able to use SnD. Has anyone had similar issues with this or have any ideas of how to fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Have you deleted S&D, downloaded the latest version, and reinstalled it since upgrading to Snow Leopard? If not, try that.

Why not just use /Shift/Ctrl/4 to copy and paste selected screen shots into whatever app you want? Incidentally, I use /v for the paste function. That way the whole thing is done at the keyboard without messing with menus.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
I have tried that, multiple times. I even tried (and failed for quite a while) to find an older release of SnD and run that, but I got the same result.

Also, I can't remember most of the default keyboard shortcuts built into Mac OS X. I like having versatile applications for stuff like this. It'd be great if Mac built a mini-app with a GUI into the OS. I don't go through menus for programs. I hit ctl-space to bring up QuickSilverand away I go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.