£9.99 PC keyboard to replace my mac one.

Reaction score
Mouse got changed after two hours of use for cheap windows mouse. After fiddling around with my mac keyboard for two months I went out and bought a £9.99 PC usb keyboard from Maplin and it feels much better! How can these people get things so wrong?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
In your other post about keyboards, we discussed the merits of using PC models. I converted to PC k/bs when I had a dreadful old HP WinOS machine for dealing with clients' Win problems. I used a Genius PS2 k/b in that setup, and when my Apple ADB k/b with the old G3 PPC gave problems, I simply transferred the Genius to that setup with an adaptor. I also abandoned my eMac Apple mouse & k/b for a generic PC mouse and Chicony PC k/b. I'm typing this on another generic PC k/b, made in China, cost about £6.50 (equiv). Apple Macs for me, but not the peripherals.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.