MacBook charger issue

Reaction score
My aluminum macbook that i've hade for 1 year now won't charge. I plug in the charger no light on the charger and no sign of charging on the screen of the computer.
I've had this problem for sometime now and the charger works sometimes and onther times it doesn't! (If it is the charger that's the problem)
Anyway i went to the local apple store and they said that they coudn't do antyhing! Just beacuse the computer has to be broken orelse there's nothing to fix. The couldn't find anything wrong cause it seemed to work perfectly fine when i handen in the computer. But as i said sometimes it work and i guess i just started working again when i turned it in! Just my luck.

My problme is back and my computer has been unable to get charged since sunday and i'm hoping somone else can help me before i return to the apple store, i'm scared that they won't be able to help me this time either!

I need my computer!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Try moving the cord around at the point where it connects to your MB. If you can get it to work in one direction but not another, probably time to replace the charger.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.