1st gen touch 3.0 upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 5
I have a 1G touch and would like to upgrade to the 3.0 software (since lots of apps need it). But, it says the update is only for 2G users. I've heard of 1st gens having this update, I just don'tknow where to get it

If you know any info that would be great!
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I have a 1G touch and would like to upgrade to the 3.0 software (since lots of apps need it). But, it says the update is only for 2G users. I've heard of 1st gens having this update, I just don'tknow where to get it

If you know any info that would be great!
Thanks

3.1.2 is the current release and it can run on the 1st generation touch. You can get it through the iTunes software update feature once your iPod is plugged in. It will tell you the available upgrades and you can go from there.

Reaction score
3.1.2 is the current release and it can run on the 1st generation touch. You can get it through the iTunes software update feature once your iPod is plugged in. It will tell you the available upgrades and you can go from there.

What he said.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.