screen doesnt lite n boot seems not to run

Reaction score
my problem started when i caught my young ong banging a golfball on my macbook keyboard , i shut down and it powerd down without a hitch but the next time i attempted to boot it lit up but the screen didnt lite and forze i did a hard reset and it all lites up but i cant hear the hard drive come on and now it seems that the power cableing stays green when it use to be orange for charging, i cant get a good read on the power cord vith a meter and the battery status light was flickering on the first lite,... it since, has gotton to the second but still no go. is anyone got an idea i thought maybe error in hd than thought maybe bad charger cuz of the flicker thing cant afford to get new, but need a comp to work, parts is prob all i cud do.. i know windows but the trix of the trade involving mac are new any ideas????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Hi Leslie cats and young children can invoke Key combinations that give unexpected results so hopefully a matter of trying a few thngs to reset to previous settings. Dont worry about power orange/green lite until you have it booted up.
First try this Resetting your Mac's PRAM and NVRAM
in the hope that it will help. I usually release the buttons after the 3rd chime just to be sure.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.