Outlook folders and carrying them over

Reaction score
I am about to switch and was wondering how I can carry over all my outlook folders and the mails that are in them. Is there an easy way to do this?
Do favourites also transfer over easy, is it a case of just copying them over?

I also have a question on ipod/itunes. Do I have to copy over my mp3 files from my pc or can I just use my ipod to reload them to the mac once synced?

Reaction score
Entourage (Outlook eqiv in MS Office Mac Edition) does not import .PST files, so it can be a pain to get your Outlook mail over. I'm not sure if there is any other way to do it, but you would think it shouldn't be all that hard. Outlook is the most commonly used mail program out there, so it would be in every other mail clients best interest to work well with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
This will solve your Outlook problem.

As for iTunes, you will need to manually bring your music to your Mac. You can copy to the Mac over your local network, or you can use an application like Senuti to copy from your iPod. When you connect your iPod for the first time, though, do not allow the Mac to overwrite it.

Good luck!

D

dreamthr

"This" is really a nice little application. I've just used it yesterday. Can't go wrong.

caribiner23 said:

As for iTunes, you will need to manually bring your music to your Mac. You can copy to the Mac over your local network, or you can use an application like Senuti to copy from your iPod. When you connect your iPod for the first time, though, do not allow the Mac to overwrite it.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
caribiner23 said:

going to have to give this prog a try!

thanks for the info on it! :black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.