european/uk websites like newegg?

Reaction score
Hi, was not to sure which area to post this in, i am trying to find online retailers that ship to the UK.

The bits i am looking for are external hard drives, internal hard drives and RAM for my macbook. I just want to get a new external hd now and the others in the future.

I have found a few, and theres amazon and the big UK retailers like dixons etc.. but was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations of good ones they have used in the past?

For example i found a WD my book studio on warehouseexpress.com for £97 which compared to amazon seems a good deal, is this so?

Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I would LOVE to know the answer to this question as well, since I just moved to Hungary a few months ago. This place is sorely lacking in terms of computer or audio hardware store fronts. And trying to find an internet site such as Newegg or Tiger Direct etc seems to be impossible. A great central EU supplier would be wonderful.

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I suppose there aren't many native European's here, whom happen to be geeks then ?

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.