MacBook-It's a Hero of War

EFS

Reaction score
Well, as you read this thread, you may think that this is a thread complaining of the damage to my MacBook, but it is far from it. This is a thread explaining how well Apple can make a notebook using fragile materials like polycarbonate. The MacBook you are about to see was treated well, but as we all know, accidents can and will happen. This notebook has been dropped from 5 feet several times, and even landed on the corner of a table, center LCD, during one of the accidents. As you see, after 2 years of partially protective use, she's battered, but she's still pushing on. I will be purchasing a 15'' MacBook Pro within the next few months due to my happiness. Never have I had a computer that has never had a single problem that has hindered it's ability to operate. Thanks to all that have read this giant wall of text. Check out the pics.

-Eric

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
So, do you mean this Macbook has been to war, like in Iraq or Afghanistan? Or was it just banged up around the house, at work, or at school?

Reaction score
You know you can get your top case replaced. The whole unit with the trackpad and keyboard can be replaced for free from Apple because the edges are chipping off. Just so you know!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
So, do you mean this Macbook has been to war, like in Iraq or Afghanistan? Or was it just banged up around the house, at work, or at school?

I didn't see any mention Iraq or Afghanistan in the OP post at all. >_>"

OP
E

EFS

Reaction score
Haha, no, it hasn't been to war, its been through school-my version of war. Countless hours, papers, notes, goofing off. You know, its helped me out a lot in the past few years and as I think back to all the hits it's taken through going to work and school, its amazing that I'm sitting here writing this post. The only complain I have is the cracked case cuts my wrist a little bit, no biggie thought!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.