How to install mac os x through original dvd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've an original mac osx leopard & snow leopard dvd & i want to install it on my pc. Please help me...

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I've an original mac osx leopard & snow leopard dvd & i want to install it on my pc. Please help me...

Please read.
schweb said:
Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but don’t link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
unless this is your PC, and you are just trying to get a reaction! :)

Commodore_64_540x359.JPG

OP
Y
Reaction score
Thnx
i m sorry i posted for illegal issue.
I thought i can install it on pc as i've purchased original dvds, but its against law :(

anyways thanks...i'll respect the law :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.