• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Shipment notification from Apple (Tiger)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Just now got an automated e-mail from Apple saying that my Tiger order has shipped! :mac:

Seeing as it's only about 70 miles to Sacramento (where they ship a lot of things from), it's just possible I might have it in my hot little hands tommorow, but certainly by Friday....

Dear Apple Customer,

Apple is pleased to report that a shipment for the following order is on its way to you.

Web Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
PO Number: XXXXXXXXX
Apple Sales Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
Apple Delivery Number: XXXXXXXXX
Apple Customer Number: XXXXXXXXX

The following products shipped on 04/27/2005.

Product # Product Description Qty Ext Price
__________ ________________________________________ ____ ________________

M9639Z/A OS X V10.4 "TIGER" RETAIL-INT 1 69.00

FedEx tracking isn't showing it in the system yet though....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Mine still only says "preparing shipment." :( Well, if it ships tomorrow I should still get by Fri. in the Bay Area, I hope. :bandage:

-Chris

H

HIM

I'm driving four hours, through the perils of German countryside to pick mine up... Oh the things I brave for ye olde Mac.

OP
dan828
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Tracking info is showing it shipped from the LA area. Doesn't like like it'll make it today though :(

Sigh...

Reaction score
fedex track shipment
Track Shipments
Detailed Results
Tracking number
xxxxxxxxxx
Ship date
Apr 27, 2005
Estimated delivery
Apr 29, 2005 4:30 PM (What nice about this is Fedex is usually her by 2:30)
Reference
xxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery location
, MA
Service type
FedEx 2Day Service
Weight
2.0 lbs.
Status
In transit
feels like Christmas in APRIL :mac:

D

dbmet

Mine shipped April 27 at 4:55 am, and was delivered today..Just got home and it was on the front porch..Great day it is..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Just got my notice. Mine was shipped the 27th at 6am from Ontario Califonia and is scheduled to arrive to me by 4:30pm. I'm a little confused as to how a 6 hour dive up I-5 turned into a two day journey for FedEx, but I'll just have to be patient. :)

-Chris

S

Steel02001

dbmet said:
Mine shipped April 27 at 4:55 am, and was delivered today..Just got home and it was on the front porch..Great day it is..

So tell us about it.

D

dbmet

It's nice..safari seems faster..email program looks nicer..that's about all I've messed with in between installing it and picking up kids from school.

Reaction score
oh what a letdown doesn't sound all that impressive lol YET!

D

dbmet

Haha..Well I've only been using a mac for the past month..So i probably not the best person to evualate it..hehe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
where are the screen shots!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

IChing

Please xbench your machine before and after.
**** I'm jealous, have to wait till tomorrow.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I ordered my copy of Tiger on the 26th, now Apple said that if you order by the 26th, you might receive it on the 29th. But they haven't even attempted to send mine yet. Jeepers! :eek:neye: What's up Apple! :eek:

N

normal1

*newbie alert* - I can see how anxious you guys are to get tiger in your hands. I will be getting a mac mini today (was waiting for it to be out so I could get the latest and greatest) - I know you guys are probably busy playing with your toys but, how about them screenshots ;)

T

Thud

iWhat said:
I ordered my copy of Tiger on the 26th, now Apple said that if you order by the 26th, you might receive it on the 29th. But they haven't even attempted to send mine yet. Jeepers! :eek:neye: What's up Apple! :eek:

Yup, I ordered my copy (from Apple) on the 13th.

Now Apple says it will ship "On or before 4/29." So much for installing and playing with Tiger this weekend.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.