Able to see private entry details in shared calendar

Reaction score
When I create private calendar objects in outlook,which I was unable to view in Outlook; however all details are visible in iCal. In other words,Users are able to see Private calendar entries in ical that are invisible in Outlook.
any ideas on this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Is this what you mean?

Screen shot 2009-11-19 at 7.04.45 PM.png

OP
R
Reaction score
No, What I mean is All details for calendar events marked 'private' in outlook are fully viewable by iCal. They are not coming across as private in ical but are setup as private in outlook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Oh, I see... that's got me stumped, & unfortunately I can't help you with that. Hopefully someone that can will come along shortly with resolution.
Meanwhile, I would certainly contact Apple Support, as this is certainly a valid issue for raising concern.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.