Just got my iphone 3gs, one question

Reaction score
Did anyone here use the Invisible shield from ZAGG, because i bought that as well but im afraid of getting my phone wet while installing it, so i was just wondering if anyone here installed that shield without any problems?

thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D (Penryn) 2.8 GHz 4GB RAM
Personally, I have never been able to install one of the screen shields without getting bubbles.

However, I am on my second iPhone and have never had a scratch on the screen. It's not like the plastic screens in earlier ipods, it's glass and will take a lot without showing it. So, I just don't bother with the "invisible shields".

Now, if you have one that will cover the back then it would be worth trying to install, or use a case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Put one on my 3G July 08 - followed uTube video and only used front screen. Been there ever since bubble free. Screen only has to be damp, not running with water and give mating surface of Zagg a mist and screed away from earpiece opening.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
If you buy a screen protector at the Apple store, you can have the sales guy install it for you. If you're not happy with it, just tell them you don't like the look and you won't pay a penny. They won't give you a hard time about it.

I bought one, had the Apple Genius install it, and used it for a week. I didn't like how my finger stuck to it instead of gliding smoothly across the glass. Couldn't get used to it. I went back a week later and told them I didn't like it and they gave me a refund no questions asked.

OP
B
Reaction score
thanks for your replies guys, i will be very carefull installing it, i just wanted to know if anyone here ever had any water damage, but like "Collin BL" said, i wont soak the shield, just damp it enough for it to stick to the phone. I really like the phone, its my first time with an iphone and cant believe how great the phone is with all its features and apps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.