USB keyboard

S

sp44

Any recommendations? New Apple user here. Should I just get the Apple keyboard or is there a better alternative?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
it really depends on your needs and what you'll use it for, but the apple keyboard will usually be more than enough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
As macman said, the Apple unit is usually enough. Unless you're really concerned about another KB's ergonomics, or there are specific extra function keys that you need that the Apple unit does not have, you'll probably be quite happy with the Apple unit. Plus it will match your computer. :cool:

-Chris

OP
E

Ex_PC_Puke

The apple kybd is fine --- I'm still adapting to it --- biggest thing is that it has 2 built in usb ports which are very handy -- esp in a mini with limited ports

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
kabwon said:
why does the wireless apple keyboard not have USB ports on??

I wouls imagine it is power consumption issues. Since many USB devices draw some prower from the USB port, the 4AA batteries in the wireless KB probably wouldn't last very long.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Yeah, I like the keyboard a lot. The Apple mouse is ok, but sometimes I like having a two button one instead.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.