Sim Card Not Supported?

Reaction score
Alright, so. i just updated to 3.0.1 since i wasnt able to install any applications onto my iphone, by then, i had completely forgotten that my iphone was jailbroken and unlocked, so after the update, it doesnt allow me to log in, it only says "Sim not supported" or something like that and on the slider it says Slide for emergency in several languages. i've set it onto DFU mode and had it automaticlly restore itself since on itunes, when its plugged in and on DFU mode instead of showing the summary window it only shows a blank window that says "The sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported" and some info about the carrier etc.

Plus, i cant unlock it with redsnow since you need to have it jailbroken to unlock it. so right now i have no clue what to do.

halp?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Google Blackra1n & Blacksn0w you will be set.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.