Icons from menu bar disappeared

Reaction score
Hallo
I‘m missing the icons from the menu bar (see attachment). All started after installing the update from leopard to leopard snow. Unfortunately I’m missing now all my icons like time, w-lan and Bluetooth. I tried to click / activate the respective tags from the system preferences but the tags are being automatically unclicked by the operating system.
I rebooted my system many times, I searched for updates / fixes , I created a new user and I deleted the com.apple.systemuiserver.plist from user/Libary/Preferences.
Nothing worked – problem still exists.
Next step would be to make a clean install of leopard.

Do you have any clues or good ideas?

Untitled-1.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
try going to system/library/coreservices/SystemUIServer and double clicking, or
typing this command in terminal:
open /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemUIServer.app

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I've actually had this issue before, it was a bug in an earlier version of 10.5 that only affected some people. Not having moved on to 10.6 (I own a G5) I can't say what it is exactly but I can tell you in the end I had to do an Archive and install and not update my Mac to that version of 10.5 for some time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.