Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
I noticed a weird issue with my blue tooth mighty mouse and my 13in mac book pro..basically when my wireless connection ramps up like when i am downloading a file my mighty mouse starts to lag bad and becomes very unresponsive..i notices this only happens when my macbook is in clamshell mode with a external monitor if i open up the lid the mighty moouse works fine again...my guess its a issue with my wireless router using a 2.4ghz connection but i could be wrong what do you guys think?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Mine gets a bit odd at times when the battery is getting low in charge, a fresh set of rechargeables seems to things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.53GHz; 4GB RAM; GeForce 9400M
A lot of people have issues with Apple's wireless mice in general. Some of these issues extend to the new Magic Mouse.

I don't have experience with Bluetooth mice, but I agree with Collin. Change the batteries with some fresh ones and see what happens.

I doubt your wireless connection is the culprit but it is within the realm of possibility.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.