Importing email folders issue

Reaction score
I just set up my mail on the mac and it synced all email from my hotmail account , except the folders i created on hotmail. how can i import/sync those folders so that they appear in my mail?

OP
S
Reaction score
also, how can i import the address book from my hotmail account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
After months of using Mac Mail for my hotmail account, I'm finally to the point where I want to dig deeper and find out how to move the content of specific mail folders into Mail.
When I intially set it up, only my inbox synced/imported into Mail. Not sure why or how, but I didn't question it because I was so thrilled just to get it set up. I would like my sent items and a custom folder I created called "Keepers" moved into Mac Mail as well. I searched here and on Apple.com but couldn't find a how-to. ??? :Confused:

Reaction score
I just set up my mail on the mac and it synced all email from my hotmail account , except the folders i created on hotmail. how can i import/sync those folders so that they appear in my mail?

Hi Did you ever work this out or get a response that helped? I have the same issue!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.