help me out plz

H

helljustfrzovr

heres my situation. im lookin for a laptop for college but im undecided on what to get. im nearly 100% sure i want an mac laptop. i plan on using it for games and whatnot as well as school work. i want it to be able to play games online and as smoothly as possible. i have a budget of about 1.5k to spend on one (a little more is ok). which would u suggest that i get.

and thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
If gaming performance is important enough, the higher bus speed of the Powerbook and the larger screen of the 15 is my suggestion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
witeshark said:
If gaming performance is important enough, the higher bus speed of the Powerbook and the larger screen of the 15 is my suggestion

exactly what i was going to say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
helljustfrzovr said:
heres my situation. im lookin for a laptop for college but im undecided on what to get. im nearly 100% sure i want an mac laptop. i plan on using it for games and whatnot as well as school work. i want it to be able to play games online and as smoothly as possible. i have a budget of about 1.5k to spend on one (a little more is ok). which would u suggest that i get.

and thanks in advance

If you would like a laptop for gaming, I would suggest getting a Windows system. Of course this depends on what kind of games you are playing. If the games are not too 3D intense, then the PowerBook would be OK. If you are looking for something to play games like UT, Halo, Doom...etc...then I would again suggest the Windows PC laptop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.