My Macs can not print using CLP 510

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2 Duo 4Gb Ram / Powermac G5 2 TB RAID , 16GB Ram Running Leopard
Title says it all. I have a Samsung CLP 510 on my network at home and even though I have the drivers installed I still can not print using this printer from either one of my Macs. The printer is connected to my network using a print server. Windows computers have always been able to talk to it and I could print to it from a Mac using a Windows computer as a print server . I have been working towards getting rid of all my Windows computers and really do not want to keep one on the network. I have been told it would work with an Airport base but I have a wireless N router and a Belkin print server in place. Both my Macs can print to a all in one HP on the network but it is an inkjet. Any suggestions that do not include getting another printer or keeping a Windows box running would be welcome. I appreciate it. :(

OP
Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core2 Duo 4Gb Ram / Powermac G5 2 TB RAID , 16GB Ram Running Leopard
The print queue was improperly configured I got it thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.