Magic Mouse

Reaction score
I freaking dropped mine carrying my imac to my car after work, it came apart halfway, but just snapped back into place. Works fine now, but I am noticing an intermittent connection issue. I wonder if its the batteries...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Got my Magic Mouse and i'm sold - much nicer to use. Resale - who cares.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
I wonder if Apple purposely screws over Mighty Mouse owners so that they buy the Magic Mouse. Let me explain: I recently updated my system, running the version that supports the Magic Mouse. Ever since then my Mighty Mouse has been sh!t. I had my MM set up such that left and right buttons are primary clicks, and center button is secondary click. Now, no matter where I click the mouse, a secondary click is initiated. So I went into System Preferences and put the center button as a primary click as well. Not happy about this. Even though I do intend on getting a Magic mouse, this is just annoying as my MM has been doing well for the thirteen months I've had it now (only maintenance is a simple scroll ball cleanse every now and then via holding it upside-down and rolling it on paper). This probably is a coincidence but erggh.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D (Penryn) 2.8 GHz 4GB RAM
Got my Magic Mouse and i'm sold - much nicer to use. Resale - who cares.

I am very happy with mine too.

I have a slightly crippled R. hand left over from my bout with Guillain-Barré Syndrome a few years ago. I need a mouse that doesn't arch my had too much and have been most comfortable over the years with Apple mice ever since my first one that came with my Cube, through the Mighty Mouse. This Magic Mouse is a nice step up for me and is even flatter so my hand is happy and so am I!

As far as resale goes, when this one gets replaced it'll probably wind up on the shelf with my collection of mice that I have tried over the years.

I have so darn many mice around here I'm tempted to call an exterminator!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.