How do I set NAT to open?

Reaction score
Please bear with me as I try to explain how everything is setup. I currently have a Linksys wireless g Broadband Router Model: WRK54G It is hooked up to a Dell desktop computer. I am getting wireless through my Macbook from it and have an ethernet cable from the macbook to my 360 that allows me to play online. I am not having any trouble getting connected, as everything works fine. But, on my 360, it says my NAT is strict and I need it to open. Can someone guide me through the process to do this? Last night I was having glitches every now and then and even got kicked out a couple times from the online game I was playing. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What is the exact error message ?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
S
Reaction score
What is the exact error message ?

Cheers ... McBie

I am not getting any error message. From reading about the problem I was having on the xbox live forum, I figured this was why it was being problematic. And I did see where it said my NAT was set at Strict, so figured I would try and get it changed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.