PDF Editor for Mac

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have a problem. I have a PDF form which I need to fill out each time I get a new customer but don't have a tool at the moment which will allow me to input the text each time I need to.

I have been told that Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro is great and will do the job, but Adobe do not have a trial version for Mac users, only PC users (Although you can purchase Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro for the Mac, so thats stupid that they don't offer the 30 day trial).

Anyway, I am looking for a simple, idiot proof free tool which will allow me to add text into the PDF where necessary. i need the text to be the same font as the rest of the PDF and to line up properly.

Any help would be fantastic.

cheers all

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
The Acrobat 9 Pro trial is available for Windows® users only. Mac users can experience Acrobat 9 Pro as a part of an Adobe Creative Suite® 4 trial.

There's a free trial, it's just packaged with a the rest of the suite (how I got my Acrobat version). Other than that, there are probably some freeware editors out there, but I haven't used any personally

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Hi Everyone

I have a problem. I have a PDF form which I need to fill out each time I get a new customer but don't have a tool at the moment which will allow me to input the text each time I need to.

I have been told that Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro is great and will do the job, but Adobe do not have a trial version for Mac users, only PC users (Although you can purchase Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro for the Mac, so thats stupid that they don't offer the 30 day trial).

Anyway, I am looking for a simple, idiot proof free tool which will allow me to add text into the PDF where necessary. i need the text to be the same font as the rest of the PDF and to line up properly.

Any help would be fantastic.

cheers all

Mark
Who is making you edit these documents? If they created the form, they should have a copy of Acrobat themselves, and they should be able to create a PDF that can be filled out in Preview or Adobe Reader.

If they can't or won't do that, they they really ought to pay for your copy of Acrobat.

There's a free trial, it's just packaged with a the rest of the suite (how I got my Acrobat version).
That would make it not free, then, right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Who is making you edit these documents? If they created the form, they should have a copy of Acrobat themselves, and they should be able to create a PDF that can be filled out in Preview or Adobe Reader.

If they can't or won't do that, they they really ought to pay for your copy of Acrobat.

That would make it not free, then, right?
he asked about the free trial as well.. I'll just shut up though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.