Expose problem potentially caused by 10.6.2 update

Reaction score
As most of you with a MacBook, I use the four-finger swipe to activate expose. I also use the 3-finger swipe to see what applications are currently running. This seems to no longer work for me. I went into System Preferences and unchecked then rechecked both of these options. Still no dice. So now instead of getting the useful expose that I have used since I bought my computer, I just get a screen sitting still. This seems to have happened after I installed the 10.6.2 update, but i'm not 100% certain that is the source of the problem.

Has anyone experienced this same thing? And if so, how did you solve the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitch

Reaction score
Yes I updated to 10.6.2 and now Exposee does not work. The F3 key I was using and all others changed, Exposee prefs were wiped out,, I fixed the settings and it still does not work. Internet Sharing is also broken now since 10.6... =( (I did find a software replacement to take over where Apple failed)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.