Building a PC to Run Mac OSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dont kill me, yet =)

I really in my hole life (21years) build my own PC, and for around 5 years ago I change for Mac and haven't felt the need to build a PC from start, but... now I am screwed =)

I want to build a PC that can run Mac OS X (I will build it so I can run Mac OS X, thats the main purpose) and then have a small HD for Windows

anyway, this is what Iam thinking about to get, please tell me what you think and if you have any suggestion, do comment =)

Iam well aware that Mac OS X is not made to run in PC machines

Never done anything like this, I know it's a BIG start, but I want to try it out, in worst case I have to sell the PC and save for a Mac Pro, but I want to try this first =)

Processor:
Intel Core i7-860 2,80GHz / 8MB

Ram:
At least 4GB, dont know what RAM would work without any big problems on a PC that should be a Mac

Graphics Card:
Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT

Mother Board:
I dont know what Mother Board I should use, so... please help me out =)

about sound cards, should I include sound in the mother board or get separate, Iam a bit of "like good sound", but what I have from my iMac works great!

please tell me what you think, come with ides etc

cheers

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Against EULA, will not discuss..

Regards

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Against EULA, will not discuss..

Regards

It's not the EULA we're concerned about in this case. It's the encryption that needs to be cracked in order to facilitate the installation of the OS on generic hardware. We have loosened our restrictions on discussions of violating EULAs.

Just FYI....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.