Mac Book Pro: Windows 7 blue death screen on shutdown

Reaction score
Hi guys, I´m new here so I everyone. I have a big problem. Had my 15 inch macbook pro with bootcamp and vista for some time and every thing ok. last night I made a clean installation to Windows 7. All good, install every program I need, untill I activated Windows 7 with Daz Windows Loader 1.6.9. It said : Everything Ok, Windows is now activated and your machine will reboot now. After that, it gets out of the desktop to the closing window and suddenly I get the bleu death screen. I have manually press de power button to shut down my macbook pro. i reboot and after getting the safe mode screen stuff i just keep with Start Windows normally and it starts well again but each time I want to reboot or shut down my MBP i get again and again the blue death screen. And I´m sure i will get it while working soon.
Some one with the same problem? Any help what I can do? Thanks in advance.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Why did you activate Windows 7 with the "Daz Windows Loader 1.6.9" ? Why didn't you activate the normal way by using the activation wizard which will automatically activate over the internet?

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.