Will MacBook Air Play These

Reaction score
I want to know if the macbook air (2.16ghz version) will play all or any of these games so i can decide on whether to buy it.
1.Oblivion Elder Scrolls
2.Guildwars
3.Flyff
4.Archlord
5.WoW
6.Aion
Because i love gaming,
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Not anywhere as well as a macbook pro. Macbook air's have 2gb of ram and that's pretty much industry bare minimum now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
Not too sure but my MBP 13 inch with 4 gig of ram plays WoW, but that baby can get pretty hot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
ive played WOW and Wolfenstein and Doom 3 on my old 1.42ghz Mac Mini G4 with onyl 512ram as well as my 1.83ghz macbook with 2gb ram.... no issues on either. plus Doom 3 is running on Parallels and WINXP , so emulated with only 600megs accessable, its running good.

I dont think you will have any issues with a MB Air running those applications. Better get the 128GB SolidState drive or the 120gb drive. Youll need the room.

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
Will it play it? Sure. Will you want to play it? That's questionable. It'll most likely be about 780* farenheit give or take a few degress, runnin' maybe 10fps.

.. and that's the first time I've seen anyone mention GuildWars in a long, long time.

OP
U
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys and LOL i love guild wars but yer i think i may get alienware m15x its just how i love art and apparently they really good for art. I reallly want to be a character or enviroment designer when i am older and told apples were awsome 4 art and design

OP
U
Reaction score
OMG i just found the ModBook it looks absolutely amazing it looks like it would be great for art and ok for gaming i so desperately want One of them OMG

Reaction score
OMG i just found the ModBook it looks absolutely amazing it looks like it would be great for art and ok for gaming i so desperately want One of them OMG

Just walk away from it. I promise, you'll never be sorry.

OP
U
Reaction score
But the ModBook looks awsome i done loads of looking at it today i addicted, it would be amesnse for artwork and pretty awsome for gaming if i got keyboard and mouse whats wrong with it. I am tempted to but it its just mindblowing

Reaction score
But the ModBook looks awsome i done loads of looking at it today i addicted, it would be amesnse for artwork and pretty awsome for gaming if i got keyboard and mouse whats wrong with it. I am tempted to but it its just mindblowing

The ModBook is a cool idea, but I'm telling you, you're asking for trouble buying a computer not branded Apple that runs OS X. I guarantee it will be nothing but problems in the future. Read this:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.