Agenda, Time-Managing and Iphone?

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently bought a MacBook and it really changed my life, I would never think about buying a Pc ever again.

I would need a phone that has a good Agenda and is easy to synchronise with my MacBook computer.

I would like to be able to write down an appointment on my MacBook and have it on my phone when I leave the house.

I also would like a phone with big characters as I don't have a really good vision and I don't want to put my glasses on everytime I use my phone for the agenda or text messaging.

Would the Iphone be a good buy for me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Hi darckq and welcome to Mac-Forums. After reading your post I believe the iPhone will be a perfect fit for you. To my knowledge you'll not find a phone that syncs easier with your Mac that has a better keyboard. And I find iCal to be plenty good for keeping track of all of my appt both business and personal.

I hope this helps and please ask anymore questions you may have about the iPhone ( I love mine).

Clay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.