Can't open Comic Life file

Reaction score
Hello, I hope someone can advise me on this...

Some months ago, I created a comic life file using the 30 day free trial. When it expired, I deleted the application, but not the file. I've finally bought a copy of comic life but when I tried to open the file with the application, the dialog box says it is a unix executable file and can't be opened. I've tried every other application I can think of and have also tried changing the extension, but nothing works. Is there any chance of recovering the file? Thanks very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
Well, unix executable files should open in the Terminal.
Try a right-click on the file and do "Open With > Comic Life". Maybe that'll work.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for your response....I tried that, but it only launches the application. The file doesn't open - not even an error message comes up. I think it might be gone...I appreciate your time though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.