visonapp remote desktop

Reaction score
Greetings;

I'm in process of switching of to mac from windows. However there is one program that I use daily that is keeping a pc on my desk...

The program is called Visionapp Remote Desktop. Does anyone know of a program that is like it for the MAC OS? I have a G5 from 2004.

If I can find a program that is like visionapp I will dump the pc all together and buy a brand new mac.

Thanks,

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
You really need to tell people what it is you need this app to be able to do.

A lot of folks are not going to go research what your Windows app does that is any different from the OS X remote desktop clients.

OP
L
Reaction score
Bascily it's a mutli tab Remote Desktop Program.

manage multiple remote connections, visionapp Remote Desktop (vRD) 2010 is a powerful tool that saves you time and effort. Supporting multiple connection protocols, vRD allows you to administer Windows, Citrix, Linux/UNIX, and Macintosh systems. vRD is an indispensable tool for daily system administration that greatly simplifies routine tasks and daily work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
I'm not 100% sure if this will work for you or not, but it what I use to remotely connect to other Windows PC's and it's free. CoRD: Remote Desktop for Mac OS X

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.