interactive website creation on mac

Reaction score
I've just reconnected with a group of high school friends. I want to create a website where everyone can upload photos, book tips, theater reviews, recipes, etc. Of course I will need hosting and a domain. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Facebook?

LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Ditto.

But if you really want to create your own site with your own URL and all that, I suggest Blogger.com for ease of use (easier to use than wordpress). But then it's not going to be as easy or simple for everyone to upload pictures. Also you have to pay for your space unlike facebook :)

don't forget that you can always create private passwords groups or something in flicker or whatever.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I would also suggest facebook. Setup a group that's invite only and then you have your private group where people can share (whatever)...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.