Accessing Internet from Windows on my mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have two. Main one is Macbook Pro. Will be adding Snow Leopard soon.
For nearly six years I've used Macs for my personal computing. I have two MacBook Pros. I have to use Windows for some applications in order to be on the same platform as clients.

My mac told me that it thought it was being raped when I installed windows. Now, I can't get internet connection either wired or wireless using Windows explorer. I could use some advice. I am reasonable capable of foxing out most of my computer issues but this one has me stumped.

Regards,

Jack

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
It would be helpful if you could tell us a little more about your Windows install. Did you install it via Boot Camp or a virtualization product? Which version of Windows is it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
How you are using Windows on your Mac (Boot Camp or virtualization)? Also, you don't use Windows Explorer to access the Internet. I am guessing you mean Internet Explorer. We need more info on this one.

Reaction score
And, please read the stickies at the top of this forum, which answer most common questions - including this one. If this is a Boot Camp installation, first thing to try is to insert your Leopard/Snow Leopard disk into your Mac while it's running Windows - the drivers will install, including the driver for your wireless/LAN adapters.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.