How to save custom chart templates in PowerPoint 2008?

Reaction score
Help!

I've taken it upon myself to set up our company PowerPoint template to avoid anymore hideous monstrosities occurring, glutton for punishment I know!

I've worked out how to set the page templates up but it also involves setting up a custom style for about 20-30 different charts, graphs and diagrams etc so I was wondering if there was a way I could save them all into a chart template library of some sort. I've come across ways of saving them in the 2007 version, but can't seem to find anything for 2008 one.

Does anyone know if I'm able to do this and how I go about it?

Many thanks

C

OP
C
Reaction score
Not great news for a monday

Went onto Mactopia forum and a few people had the same problem, the answer seems to be that you can't save custom chart themes in 2008 version.

Not very helpful for me, as the rest of my company are PowerPoint illiterate and can't be bothered to learn so every time they want a chart doing I'll have to do it. Oh well, I could do lots of slide layout pages if that's possible.

If anyone does however find another way please let me know

Many thanks

C

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.