News servers in Europe. Possibly free ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Hey all. I've been living in Budapest Hungary for the past couple of months now, and just recently got an internet connection through T-Com. I should probably call them to ask if they have an NNTP account for me, but I have a feeling that they'll probably just give me a blank stare and a grunt. These guys here in Hungary aren't all too swift when it comes to stuff like this, unfortunately.

Anyway, so I'd like to know if anybody here is familiar with news-servers in Hungary, because I can't find any decent information on "the Google" about them here. I'm sure they exist, but having a hard time finding any local digs.

Also curious to know what people are using for news group clients ? I'm looking into Unison's free trial at the moment, but without an News-server address, I can't even set the thing up !

Thanks

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.