• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Joining .wmv video clips?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB SDRAM, 320GB Serial ATA@7200HD
I'm looking for information on how I might join multiple .wmv video clips? I did a search on the internet for available software but couldn't find much. Any help is appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD
try looking around for a video editor and then sticking them all in and saving as a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
You could always check out my post "How to join .FLV files" and the answer I was given. It was only a couple of days agao!

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Zigdog,

Thanks for the tip. I found iSkysoft video converter and it seems to do the job. Thanks!

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sawday,

I saw your post on joining .FLV files but I didn't know how to access my terminal. I just did a search on it and found an introduction to the Mac Terminal on Macapper.com. The link to the article is here if anyone else needs help- The Mac Terminal: An Introduction | MacApper. I will try this approach as well. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.