someone's using my lost iphone to send pictures...

Reaction score
i've recently checked my sent email on my email account and discovered pictures sent from my lost iphone... it seems to me that my lost iphone still is being used with my gmail acount still logged in on it.. how can i go about tracking the location or the sender ???? responds would be much appreciated..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Why have you not changed your Gmail password since losing the phone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 3GS & iPhone4 Factory Unlocked.
good you didnt change it, maybe you can retrieve it somehow. I dont know how to but maybe someone can help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
If you happen to have a mobile.me account you can set it up to track and de-authorize the phone.....

OP
macabeo41
Reaction score
I dont think its a big security risk... judging by the fact that its been missing for 4 months and just yesterday (nov 6) she sent a picture of herself and her dog just 3 emails from my phone.. should I contact her via the email she sent her pictures to, or should I wait for some more help from people online...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
show us the pictures.

send an email to your email saying you want the phone back.

If it has been 4 months why haven't you changed your gmail password and I dont think you will get it back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I dont think its a big security risk....

Why take so long to try to retrieve the lost phone. No big security risk !!! Maybe not but i would be more upset i had lost my $900 phone. Mind you i would have had insurance.

OP
macabeo41
Reaction score
in the photo she's holding my phone up to a mirror to take a photo of herself...
you see the photo was emailed from the iphone to her email address...
therefore she must not know my email is still logged in on the iphone..
for all i know she must have just gotten it and is playing with the camera...
my service on the phone is already discontinued but the gmail service provider still would work via a wifi connection... any ideas as to what sights i could check out for more help?

OP
macabeo41
Reaction score
i;ve posted the picture that was sent on my iphone as my profile picture...
its oh so taunting
seeing my iphone in her hands...
someone help...

Reaction score
What are you waiting for? Go to the police, you have her email and a picture of her, if she used her real address when she set up her email account the police can find out her location and get you phone back. It is not lawful to to keep stuff someone has lost.
Wow she is really really stupid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I'm kind of surprised how people are expected to be spoon fed every kind of help these days! Your iphone was stolen, she is using your account(which is a whole other felony!), you have a picture of her, and apparently your email too....what are you waiting for?? Go to the POLICE!!!

Reaction score
you should have called ATT and reported it stolen, they can prevent the phone form being used by blocking the IMEI in the network.

Reaction score
Go to the bottom of the page on your gmail inbox and underneath the "You are currently using" section, you will see an activity line. Click details and it will give you the last few IPs and locations that accessed your gmail account. That should give you her ISP and may help find her.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.