Printer PDF problems

Reaction score
Basically I went to convert a word document to a PDF and since then my printer (EPSON Stylus DX6000) wont let me print it will either think the document has been printed when it clearly hasn't or just be loading for ages.

So I saw that the printer was set on Adobe 8.0 and I went to try and change it back to the EPSON, but it didn't work. So I tried adding it again but when looking for the type of EPSON printer it was it didn't have the Stylus DX6000. My suspicion is that it thinks its a different type of EPSON printer but how can I get it to be Stylus DX6000 when I can choose it as it's not in the EPSON list when setting the printer up?

Help please.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Have you checked with Epson to see if they had drivers for your printer? You might try removing the printer entirely and then adding it back. But make sure you check with Epson first to see if new drivers are available for Snow Leopard.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.