MacBooks

Reaction score
What MacBook would you choose if it was to be used for School, PhotoShop, Animating and some "low end" gaming. The highest I'm willing to go is MacBook Pro with 2.66 GHz processor 4 Gigs of ram and 2 graphics cards.

Also what MacBook do you have and what do you use it for?

Reaction score
It depends on what screensize you want also, if you settle for a 13" screen, you'll be fine with the alu MacBook.

If you want the 15" screen you'll have to go with the MBP 2,53 GHz, or the 2,66 GHz...which would due to the mentioned dual GPU's be an excellent choice.

I you can afford it, go for it!!:)

My MBP is highly overrated for what I do with it, I got it mostly for the sheer power of the thing and I could not afford the 17", otherwise...
I browse the I-net, read emails, play games, and record music, watch, convert movies, nowadays.

Reaction score
I can assure you, the thing is great, and does just what it's supposed to do.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Hmm, would it be wise to buy it now? Or will they update it soon? Cus right now I'm thinking that 15" MacBook Pro is looking pretty tempting

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Hmm, would it be wise to buy it now? Or will they update it soon? Cus right now I'm thinking that 15" MacBook Pro is looking pretty tempting

Just for you.

Reaction score
I think it's more along the lines of 3-4 yrs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.